Digital weight transmitter.
The weight transmitter of "S" line is a microprocessor instrument designed for electronic weighng systems using strani-gage load cells and is suitable for application in any type of industrial or residential plant.
Typical applications are:
- Hopper weighing and batching systems.
- Road and rail weighing platforms.
- Conveyour scales, weight feeders and blending systems.
- Silo level measurement and alarms.
- Power supply ut to 6 load cells.
- Opto-isolated RS232 and RS485 serial ports.
- Opto-isolated 4-20mA analog output.
- High/Low alarm hardware output.
- Failure alarm hardware output.
- Tare set/reset inputs.
- Opto-isolation of a digital input/output.
- Stand-stil signal and peak value measurement.
- Periodic self correction of thermal drifts.
- Optional loac key-bord/display.