Differential Pressure Transmitter Series 860
- Accuracy: ±1% F.S.O.
- Stability: +/- 0,5% F.S.O./yr.
- Thermal effects Zero: +/- 0,075% F.S.O/°C (0,5" Range) +/- 0,120% F.S.O./°C
- Over pressure: 20Psi or 2X FSP, whichever is greater
- Pressure range: 0,25 WC to 40 WC (custom or Bi-Directional ranges available)
- Compensated range: 10° to 50°C (50° to 122° F)
- Media: Limited only to media that will not attack polyphenylene sulphide (PPS), polyetherimide (PEI), silicone RTV. Note that liquids are allowed in either or both ports.
- Operating Hhumidity: 90% RH, non-condensing
- Operating Temp.: -25° to 70° C (-13° to 158° F)
- Input supply: 12-24 VDC/24 VAC
- Supply current: <10mA (voltage output) <30mA (current output)
- Load resistance: 2 Kohm minimum on voltage out, 250 ohm maximum loop resistance on 4-20mA (500 ohm maximum loop resistance on 4-20mA upon request)
- Output signal: 1-5VDC, 1-10VDC or 1-10VDC 4-20mA
- Adjustments: Offset 60% of F.S.O. minimum
- Electrical connections: Pluggable screw terminal block
- Pressure connections: Brass Barbed fitting for 1/8" I.D. id tubing
- Housing: Impact resistance ABS plastic
- Dimensions: Approx. 3,5" x 2,7" x 1,4" (8,7cm x 6,8cm x 3,5cm)