The BM03S includes a piezo-resisteve pressure sensor and an ADC interface. It provides 16bit word data for pressure and temperature related voltage. With the help of a highly accurate calibration of the sensor, 11 unique coefficients were stored on the chip, thus accurate pressure and temperature reading can be interface is used for communications with a microprocessor. Sensor packaging options are DIP or SMD (with metal cap).
- Pressure measurement and control system.
- Mobile altimeter / barometer system.
- Weather forecast products.
- Adventure or multi-mode watches.
- 15bit ENOB ADC resolution.
- Supply voltage: 2,0V-5,0V.
- -30°C to +85°C operating range.
- Integrated pressure sensor.
- Pressure range: 300-1100hPa.
- 16bit Σ-ΔADC.
- 11 coefficients for software compensation stored on chip.
- I2C serial interface.
- One system clock line (32768Hz).
- One hardware controlled reset line.
- Low voltage, low power.