Compact Scale Standard Type 713X
- The standard range consists of approved two/three range scales and high-resolution single-range scales, non-approvable, in 7 weighing ranges.
- Flexible control using 5 buttons with individual quick access programmable functions key
- Fast data transfer via standard RS232 interface and print function.
- Connection for large display via optional RS232 interface, decoupled.
- Optionally with traffic light display connection for quality assurance by pass/fail control
- Weighing functions: weighing, taring, zero setting, plus/minus weighing, adding, checking, counting, neutral measurement, percentage weighing, price calculation, 100 PLU memory locations, GLP/GMP protocol.
- Backlight LCD display, digit height: 16mm.
- High resolution, non approvable or approved to Accuracy Class III.
- Integrated real-time clock.
- Power adapter 100-240V / 50-60Hz.
o Weighing platform: stainless steel.
o Structure: stainless or powder-coated steel.
o Display housing: plastic.
- Platform size/scales unladen weight (LxWxH):
o 310x275x70 mm, unladen weight: 6Kg
o 400x300x75 mm, unladen weight: 10Kg
o 520x400x75 mm, unladen weight: 20Kg (powder-coated)
o 520x400x105 mm, unladen weight: 23Kg (stainless steel)
- Weighing range: 3-6-15-30-32-35-60 Kg
- Protection class: IP42
- Level adjustment up to 10mm using the 4 adjustable feet and spirit level.
- Nominal Operating Temp.: -10°C ~ 40°C
All interfaces are individually configurable using our PC Service Program
- Decoupled RS232 interface installed
- Ethernet interface installed
- USB interface installed
- Bluetooth interface installed
- Interface for second display installed
- Fitting for second display
- Alibi memory installed
- UK plug adapter
- Battery pack installed for mains-independent operation, operating time: 10h (depending on settings), charging time: 5,5h
- Traffic light indicator