TDP is a digital measuring amplifier for strain gauges bridge, including a 24 bit acquisition circuit with programmable gain .Through the Profinet I/O interface it is possible to program all operational parameters of the unit: zero, gain (full scale in engineering unit), and dimension of the window for the moving window average. The leds on the front panel report the working condition of the unit.
- power supply 24VDC ± 10% / 0.2A
- one interface for strain gauges bridge, characterised by:
- bridge supply 5 VDC - 60 mA total (4 load cells 350 Ohm in parallel).
- acquisition with a 24 bit ADC converter.
- linearity 0,05% F.S.
- thermal drift 0,01% F.S. / °C
- possibility to select via software to use independent sense wires (6 wires connection) or internal sense wires (4 wires connection) .
- assembling on DIN guide step 23 mm.
- profinet I/O interface with integrated 2-ports switch.