Differential Pressure Transmitter Seiries 885
- Accuracy: ±1% F.S.O.
- Stability: +/- 0,5% F.S.O./yr.
- Thermal effects Zero: +/- 0,075% F.S.O/°C (0,5" Range) +/- 0,120% F.S.O./°C
- Termal effects span: +/- 0,01% F.S.O/°C
- Over pressure: 20Psi or 2X FSP, whichever is greater
- Pressure range: 0,1 WC to 40 PSI (custom or Bi-Directional ranges available)
- Compensated range: 10° to 50°C (50° to 122° F)
- Media: limited only to media that will not attack polyphenylene sulphide (PPS), polyetherimide (PEI), silicone RTV. Note that liquids are allowed in either or both ports.
- Operating humidity: 90% RH, non-condensing
- Operating temp.: -25° to 70° C (-13° to 158° F)
- Input supply: 14-36 VDC/24 VAC
- Maximum loop resistance: VS-14 x 50 ohm Max
- Minimum loop resistance for supply voltage>30VDC: VS-30 X 40 ohm Minimum
- Load resistance: 2 Kohm minimum on voltage out, 250 ohm maximum loop resistance on 4-20mA (500 ohm maximum loop resistance on 4-20mA upon request)
- Output signal: 4-20mA 2-wire - Adjustments: Offset 60% of F.S.O. minimum
- Electrical connections: pluggable screw terminal block
- Pressure connections: Brass Barbed fitting for 1/8" I.D. id tubing
- Housing: impact resistance ABS plastic
- Dimensions: approx. 3,5" x 2,7" x 1,4" (8,7cm x 6,8cm x 3,5cm)
- Display: 0,38" height
Request information, a quote or advice on this product
We will reply as soon as possible