PDA Data Logger
PDA / Date Logger "Type TER" Instrument practical and economical suitable for the measurement and recording of forces through the use of load cells.
- Real-time display of GROSS, NET WEIGHT, MILLIVOLT CONVERTER, PEAK IN EXCESS POSITIVE PEAK IN EXCESS NEGATICO.
- Saving periodic, indicating the date and time of three selectable parameters. Ability to save directly to a PC (for large data streams) or to use an internal memory (max 300 record jackets) and then download the data to your PC.
- Frequency of rescue set from 1 second to 655,535 seconds.
- Automatic detection of connected load cell.
- For cells with internal memory is recognized the full scale, the tare weight values of the set the units of measurement.
- For cells that do not have memory, you can perform a calibration temporary fall within the parameters of use.
- The device also serves as programmer for the load cells equipped with memory. If your handheld recognizes that a cell with memory is connected, then saves all the setup data even within the memory of the cell. In this way, you just configured by connecting the cell to another handheld there is no need to calibrate the instrument.
- Three sets logic related to the displayed parameter. The sets are set in positive overshoot the threshold, in overcoming negative or differential in the value of sets.
- The condition of the set is shown on the main screen and the status of the alarms, these parameters are too 'they saved periodically when you start recording data.
Request information, a quote or advice on this product
We will reply as soon as possible